Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Sunday 1 January 2012

A Few Favourites from 2011



























































































































Here are a few favourite images that I captured in 2011, apologies if you have seen some before although a couple I believe I have not previously posted. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank people for viewing this blog and making positive comments on some of the images. I hope that everyone has a great 2012 and are able to capture the images that they desire. Not sure when I will have some new images myself to post that will depend on light, opportunity and some luck. Look forward to reading your blogs in 2012 and viewing your images.







12 comments:

  1. They are very nice Anthony

    i wish you a great 2012 with lots of nice photomoments.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter that we've seen some of them before: They are fabulous, and I'm looking forward to more your wonderful photography in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    Brilliant collection Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Anthony ! I hope you get some photo opportunities soon mate! Good luck for 2012 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, Tony, hope you get more fabulous images to add to these in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots, Anthony - can see why you like these. Where did you take the Avocet shot?
    Happy 2012 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Anthony

    Via via kwam ik op je blog prachtige foto`s stuk voor stuk dus als je het niet erg vindt ga ik je volgen en even in je archief duiken !

    Groeten uit Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning set, keep it up through out 2012.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful for last year, I love 'em, especially the Kingfisher, it's superb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info on the Avocets!

    ReplyDelete