Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Monday 5 April 2010

Still More Images from Cyprus











































My third batch of images from Cyprus include a photo of a Northern Wheatear which kept popping up in front of me as I walked to Hala Sultan Tekke Mosque. I have also included images of what I believe to be a Black Eared Wheatear [please tell me if I am wrong] which I saw near the village of Lania which we visit frequently in the Troodos mountains. The other images are of a Little Ringed Plover which I took at Larnaca Salt Lake and a Crested Lark at Achna Dam. I had hoped to photo the large numbers of flamingos that Winter at Larnaca Salt Lake and whilst I saw some when we landed at Larnaca airport they were all gone when I visited there the next day with camera at the ready. Perhaps next year my timing will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anthony Many thanks for stopping by my Blog and the kind comment. Just had a brouse through yours and some great images there. I think its possible our paths have crossed as I spend a lot of time at Marazion and the Lands End area with my pal Mark, so maybe we will bump into you one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab collection Anthony,love the Black Eared Wheatear.
    Stunning.
    Well done.
    John.

    ReplyDelete