Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Monday 29 November 2010

Egrets at Acna Dam










































Whilst visiting Acna Dam during my recent stay in Cyprus I was hoping to capture some images of Great Egrets and Purple Herons unfortunately I don't belive I saw either. Despite hopes that the bottom two images may be a Great Egret I now believe it is a Little Egret. Although I have often photographed Little Egrets at Marazion it was a real pleasure to capture some more images in the stunning light that was Cyprus this October.

2 comments:

  1. Good shots, look like you ha dgreat lighting (well lots of it) Be great to have more of that blue sky at Marazion though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful pictures!!! I like your header very mutch.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete