Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Sunday 29 September 2013

The Phoney war






Another early start this morning to capture some more Deer action at 7.30 am. Whilst there was slightly more action than last weekend plenty charging and roaring the rut still seems another week or so away. This will probably be my last visit as I'm off to Cyprus for 2 weeks in a few days anyway it was good practice for my holiday. I also captured some images of a Kestrel this morning that I will post at a later date. Anyway these are some of the Deer action images I captured this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Great action shots, Anthony! Their antlers are not unlike our Elk antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots there Tony, not sure how they'll prepare you for lying in the sun in Cyprus though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Tony really like the action recorded in the first image, nice header also

    ReplyDelete