Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter Avocets Part 2














































These are further images from my trip to photograph Avocets on Good Friday morning in Essex. As you can see some were still mating and the bottom three photos depict the birds behaviour prior to and including mating. I was lucky to photograph them on a very still, sunny morning when the light was good and I could capture their reflections in the water. I may return in a few weeks to try and capture their young if they breed successfully.

3 comments:

  1. Such poetry to these shots. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I tried to comment on your blog a couple days ago, and the comment section just wouldn't work. Glad it's up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent series Anthony.

    ReplyDelete