Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Monday 19 September 2011

Peregrine Falcon at St.Ives




























I didn't manage to visit the Chilterns this weekend due to a combination of projected weather forecast[wrong] and deciding to watch the Cornish Pirates play at Richmond. Therefore no new Red Kite Images. I have therefore gone back to some images I took in June 2009 of a Juvenile Peregrine Falcon I photographed close to Clodgy Point at St.Ives. I got to about ten feet of this lovely bird and don't think I will be lucky to get so close to a wild Peregrine Falcon again.

5 comments:

  1. Those Peregrine are superb, especially the third, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying the recent photographs Anthony. Keep 'em coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing captures Anthony,did you manage find any trace on the Ring it's wearing?.
    Very interesting.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments.John I couldn't get a clear reading on it and to be honest I don't know how to check these things if I managed to read the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous images! I've only ever seen one of these once in my life, and the photo I took was from a great distance - only good for the records.

    ReplyDelete