Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Sunday 18 August 2013

Peacocks in Lea Valley





A couple of weeks ago I spent a lovely weekend exploring some bits of the Lea valley to look for and take some images of Butterflies and Dragonflies. It was very peaceful and I was surprised at the variety of wildlife I managed to see less than half a mile from the M25. I will expand more on this in my next post. Here are some images of some Peacock Butterflies which were quite numerous on this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh My - They are gorgeous! Beautiful photos, Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mona,however i think your first image is the Star.
    john.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with the others Anthony a lovely set of images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set of Peacock photos,especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete