Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Sunday 23 September 2012

Parakeets in Richmond Park






I visited Richmond Park last weekend very early in the morning and could not believe the number of Parakeets living there and the surrounding area. I believe that the English population of Parakeets started out In West London although it remains unclear where the original birds came from and how long they have been living wild. What is not in dispute is the large numbers now living in the South east and the noise they make. Its still a bit strange seeing them fly around but I for one enjoy seeing their vivid colours even though I am glad I don't have to  wake up to them first thing in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. So flashy - and pretty! Bear with me - I'll be busy for a week or so, so won't be doing much posting or commenting....but I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird with very nice colors....i like them.

    greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete