Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Friday 18 March 2011

Sanderlings on Marazion Beach

















































I took these images of some of Sanderlings which I spotted on Marazion Beach after I had been on the Marsh on a recent visit to Cornwall. I enjoy photographing these birds when I can and love to see them with their lively walking, running, all action approach feeding on the waters edge. It is possible to get quite close to them if you adopt the let them come to you approach as explained to me by Steve Rogers.

6 comments:

  1. Very very very nice.... compliments Anthony.

    greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah great set!! Nice lighting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanderling are one of my favourites and unusually a species were I prefer its winter plumage to its breeding plumage. Your header of the Barwits is superb, and the last Black Redstart shot is a stonker.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures of the Sanderlings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pleasure to watch your portfolio. Your photos are excellent.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete