Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Sunday 20 December 2015

Autumn deer rut




These are some images I took in Richmond park in early Oct when I visited at 7 am to capture the deer rut. I went a couple of times and managed to get these action shots. The first image was taken of a Reed deer stag bellowing during a particular misty dawn morning. I have to say that for me there seems too many photographers present during these scenes and unfortunately seem to get in the way of the red deer stags. I hope I am wrong but think someone could get injured if they are not careful and also cause problems for the herds of deer.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning post Anthony,the trouble with some people is they need to get right up close,infact to close,and they never seem to learn,so i agree with you on this one.
    Merry Christmas.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures !!
    Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete